- repaired AC that works while we are driving (the one that works when we're parked has always worked well)
- rebuilt front spring and changed front shocks (to get rid of a nasty squeak that we've put up with for years!)
- relocated rear batteries (that power the electricity for the "house" not the engine)
- added a pantry
- recovered dashboard in gorgeous black "leather"
- added foam mattresses under our thermal-foam mattresses (comfy!)
- added decorative (and privacy-enhancing) window film in bathroom window
- TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)
- changed various gaskets/seals/oil/fluids etc.
- added built-in coffeemaker
- fixed tail lights and running lights
- added WIFI and 3G boosting systems
- added a circuit board to the fridge so we can adjust the temperature in hot climates
- added an automatic fire suppression system in the engine compartment (like NASCAR uses)
- added additional power outlets in dashboard glovebox
Wow. Listed like that, we've been busy! Whew. We need a vacation from getting ready for our vacation!
UPDATE: Here are some pictures!
|New black dashboard in #708|
|Glovebox -- added 2 power ports and an organizer|
|New pantry -- adds so much storage room!|
More pictures will be added here!