Monday, October 30, 2006

Crazy Week


FMC new fridge
Originally uploaded by egret's nest.
This coming weekend is the West Coast Rally. Before then, we have Halloween -- which is a big deal with two small kids. I have a TON of work to do on my schoolwork (getting my teaching credential). We have to finish emptying out the 5th wheel. Sew the velcro back on the bunks well. Load up the FMC. Do the big grocery shopping endeavor for the weekend. Balance the going to the Rally with the still need to go to school thing. I'm thinking that Friday night when I collapse in a camp chair and look around at all the other FMC's, I'm really going to want to have a drink in my hand!

But, I am looking to forward to loading up our never been used fridge for this trip and I'll make sure we have lots of ICE in there for those drinks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment